This scraper is designed to remove old grip tape safely and quickly without damaging the shaft including graphite and other composites. See best way to set up.
- Will not scratch or mark graphite or steel shafts.
- Does not require the use of a vice
- It can be resharpened using a belt sander following the original contour.
- Difficult to remove tape or clubs with more than two wraps may require several passes with a heat gun for easier tape removal.
- It will also remove lead tape and Mylar tags.
- Tools sold in 1998 are still in use today